Monday, March 30, 2009

a very clever person.

I first met the very talented Val, here. I had put the call out on Alchemy for a logo- I knew what I wanted but I just wasn't happy with the way I drew it. I kind of described that I wanted some kind of funky looking chicken, that was playful looking but a little bit cool- not too cutesy- and could this chicken be sewing some-how? I had about 15 responses over ight- Val had sketched a few ideas and I knew one of the chickens had potential...Many, many ,many emails back and fourth with Val patiently making tiny changes, (the hair bigger, more like a mohawk, the needle longer, the font bigger, no smaller, no left, no right) SHE WAS SO PATIENT! and we came up with this chicken which then became a hang tag and more recently a business card. She works really fast too.

More recently Val has made me some "hello my name is..." tags for the wabbits and for my other creatures and some other little things too. She is great and so patient and kind and I wanted to give her a big plug! Sooooooooo, if you want a logo ask her! The price was seriously reasonable- like way under $50US reasonable (I don't want to give you an exact price as you can negotatite that with Val. ) Its the best money I have spent so far on my business- everyone loves the chicken!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks awesome! Go Val!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big wrap for Val , she has done a good job .
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally great business card.

    Just checking in to see if I won the giveaway yet. har har.

    Man you have made a heck of a lot of rabbits.

    Love Renee xoxox

    ReplyDelete

what a nice person you are- taking the time to comment in this busy hectic world...Thank you!!