Thursday, October 15, 2009

BLOGTOBERFEST HALFWAY!!!!!!!!

Phew this Blogtoberfest is exhausting init? Coming up with new ideas and things to blog about.....
So because we are all in this together as a T-E-A-M and their is no "i" in team ( I actually said this tongue in cheek in a job interview and I got the job- as soon as it came out I was internally screaming Nooooooooooooooooooooo can't you just be serious for 30 minutes??!!!) and I don't want anyone to run out of steam- I have decided to give people a list of things they may want to blog about, some ideas , some inspiration, some thoughts......you could do one a day if you like- it will get you through the rest of Blogtoberfest- feel free to share the list on your blog and add to it of course!
  • I have a blog crush on....................... because....................
  • Allow me to get on my soapbox for a moment: ( have a rant, rave big or small- readers of this blog will know I love a good rant!!!)
  • The best $20 I ever spent was.................................................
  • My favourite website is...............because ...............................
  • If I had lots of money I would buy this.............................. for ..............................
  • I reckon we should all give money to this charity/ cause......................because............
  • My favourite undiscovered artist is...........................................................
  • The TV show I cannot miss is............................... because.............
  • If I could change one small thing in the world (this is not Miss Universe keep it small- or not) it would be.........................
  • The fashion trend that offends me the most is...............
  • The worst meal I ever had was:
  • What is the job that you cannot believe your careers counsellor at school didn't tell you about? ( our options were teaching, nursing, law, economics, childcare)
  • If I could have one chair it would be this one:
  • Here is $100 you could spend it entirely on yourself show us what you would buy?
  • Do you carry a notebook? what do you write in it? take a picture of a page for us...what inspires you?
  • What has been the best thing about Blogtoberfest????

I hope this helps to keep everyone going.

8 comments:

  1. cool list! thanks for the ideas - i may use some of these near the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey we';re thinking alike today - im on my lunch break but just emailed myself a bunch of things to post for the rest of the Blogtoberfest month ....inspiration can be found anywhere!
    but you got some good ones here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool list :)
    How about " top 5 blogs i have stumbled across during blogtober"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great ideas Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list has just give me heaps of ideas. I've just started a blog and it's hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list Cath! I'm heading home this morning so i will be doing a quick post in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lists, I may work out some like that

    ReplyDelete

what a nice person you are- taking the time to comment in this busy hectic world...Thank you!!