Saturday, May 29, 2010

Finished: my lifes' work...

Not really, but it felt like it ....late last night while anyone sensible was tucked up in bed and Chef was working and Busy was sleeping, I was stitching away-desperate to finish my embroidery... I have a some kind of weird pain in my arm and hand today I am referring to as RSS- Repetitive Stitch Syndrome....muscle fatigue from such stitchin exertion! It has taken weeks I reckon, I briefly stopped to do this, then started again ....Cindy kindly suggested I enter it in the Feeling Stitchy colour competition but the compeition is fierce AND I have chosen the most popular colour...but what the heck why not, I have now offically entered!  Thanks to everyones kind words on Thursday that really encouraged me to finish...So here it is:


and don't forget my giveaway
Now ...........what next?

13 comments:

  1. OMG that is absolutely STUNNING!
    I think your poor little arm deserves some rest and relaxation today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it . I can see why you are tired those stiches look very dense and close together. !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I much admire your dedication, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blow me down ... that is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did such a lot of work since MCS day! Well done, it feels really good to finish off those epic projects hey? I hope your arm recovers quikly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Work..now to rest that Arm..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous, those textures! Beautiful - hope you win. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see what's next.

    I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sooooo cool!! Not surprised you got RSS, though - it looks very intense! Now rest, and have some fun thinking about the next challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome. liking the new banner too, esp the close up of the embroidery. Hope your arm gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly stunning Cath. Bravo. A grand achievement. Uber ace.

    ReplyDelete

what a nice person you are- taking the time to comment in this busy hectic world...Thank you!!