I saw this over at Bec's blog a little while ago and I have changed it around a bit as a few of us may be running out of steam in the final Blogtober stretch...
So here we go:
4 things that I always carry:
1. notebook and pen
3. lip balm
4. water bottle
4 things that are in my bedroom
1. dust balls the size of tumbleweeds ( really should get onto that)
2. a pile of books and magazines ... the great thing about The Art of Looking sideaways is that youcn open it an any page when sometimes yu don't feel like reading a novel...
4. Zac laying on the floor beside me
4 Things that I would like to do but haven't done yet
1. Aid work or volunteering in a far away place
2. take Busy on an African safari
3. Have something of mine featured in INSIDE OUT magazine!!!( I will not rest unitl I have done this)
4. Go to Italy, Morocco, and Paris with Chef and Busy ???
4 things that you don't know about me:
1. Apparently I am related to Vlad the Impaler who Dracula was based on. Apparently.
2. I cannot I mean absolutely cannot walk past a rug and not straighten it
3. I can raise one eyebrow and often do
4. I am terrifed of something poking me in the eye
4 things I often wonder
1. how can I exploit the fact that I am related to Vald the Impaler?
2. did other people ever lick a flyscreen when they were a child?
3. why don't I have wings?
4. why do people hold onto minor slights by others, when really, life is too short?
I am excited to have got that Mclinky thingy to work!!! please leave a commnet and join in at anytime over the next week. Don't forget to come back really soon as I have a giveaway planned and it is BIG!