Friday, July 03, 2009

need a logo???

I cannot rave about the talent of this woman enough. I first found Val from xinkblot via Alchemy on Etsy. Val designed my amazing hangtag and logo which I absolutley love and always get lots of comments about:

I said I wanted a funky looking chicken that is handsewing, that looks handdrawn etc as a logo for my Etsy shop , Val sent me a picture she had drawn and after a few changes- make the hair higher, needle bigger etc she came up with the above...we have made a few changes to this design over time, added email adress, madeit shop etc... but I still love it so much. Val was so patient with my requests to make little changes- she interpretted my ideas so well. Val has made other things for me too, gift vouchers, address labels etc and I really love working with her. She is super fast too! But the most exciting thing is- and the reason I am writing this post is to tell you all that Val will do a logo for your shop for $25US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW HOW GOOD IT THAT????!!!!! ( I am not getting anything out of this at all even though it sounds like an infomercial I can assure you it is not) I just wanted to share this with you in case you need a logo/ design done. I cannot recommend her more highly!

2 comments:

  1. very cool logo!

    Such a lovely blog deserves a lovely award :)
    http://michvanetta.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

what a nice person you are- taking the time to comment in this busy hectic world...Thank you!!