Wednesday, May 05, 2010

holiday snaps

We had such a great time on our holiday. Here are my fave pics. I took over 700 photos in a week on my new camera, it was great. Our lovely house on the lake with a tinnie and an outside spa overlooking the lake....


"I had chocolate icecream mummy"


obviously the car came to a screeching hault when I saw this sign... and inside the most lovely of handpainted wooden toys:



naturally, we had a little chat and of course told him about etsy and he was very interested.

Busy has moved into the "poo poo, wee wee bum bum' age where she chants these words and absolutely kills herself laughing, here she is chanting and doing a "mr wee wee dance"...

We rode camels:


is it just me or does it look like this camel is about to eat her...
but this is my most favourite photo of all...


8 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds like a wonderful holiday! I've convinced the Mr. to take some time off in the summer and we will head to a cabin in the woods, so looking forward to it.
    I've ridden an elephant but never a camel!
    I must say, you and yours have made a truly stunning child, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Sounds like you had a fabulous time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. What a lovely holiday!!!
    ... and how brave of Busy to stand so close to the camel. I'd be so worried they were going to spit on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They seem to grow up so fast while they are on holidays. I can see how much she did grow up in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know where you went!
    I have a gorgeous painted egg from the sugar creek people.
    It's a lovely part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great time. I am very envious of anyone who gets to holiday :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great photos.

    I love camels. They have such pretty faces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute photos!
    i dont like camels, but those ones looked adorable! XD

    ReplyDelete

what a nice person you are- taking the time to comment in this busy hectic world...Thank you!!