Friday, May 14, 2010

Mogantosh

Have you been reading Week O'Mamas at Mogantosh ? You  just might recognise todays mum and you will certainly recognise some other mums too. Go and have a look !! You will get to see a pic of me with , a really forced smile (due to be late for day care drop off and having to bribe ...ahem.. I mean offer positive reinforcement,  to a certain someone, to let me take a picture of us together quickly) I noticed after emailing , some serious wrinkles....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
and  have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I think you look gorgeous!
    You sound pretty ace too.
    The photo I had to send, the only one I have of me with my 3 kids!!!!, is a disaster.
    Oh well, I guess that's just part of the motherhood journey isn't it.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, it's a fab photo what are you talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you & Busy look gorgeous!!
    great to read a little more about you Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that's cool! I love the new things you stumble upon in Blogland...a week of mama's is totally new to me and I personally think you look fab but you already know that you look exactly how I thought you'd look :D

    ReplyDelete

what a nice person you are- taking the time to comment in this busy hectic world...Thank you!!