Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Labels!!

Remember a while ago I wrote a post looking for labels? A lot of people mentioned worldwide labels on Etsy and a few people also said they had bad experiences... I was also in a bit of a bind as I didn't want to order 10000 labels so I was stuck not being able to really use anything local....so the search continued until I found Custom Couture Label Co. on Etsy.  

I wanted something that looked a bit linen-y or like it was woven, when I found these labels I knew this was exactly what I wanted  as they could be clear so I could iron them onto whatever I wanted.:
I am absolutely thrilled to bits with them and Dianna who I dealt with was so helpful with all my questions. They were very reasonably priced too. Here is the link again if you are interested:

10 comments:

  1. Wow - i love the iron on idea!
    They look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the labels - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love it they are really nice and so easy to just iron on too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Sounds like the perfect solution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love these! What a clever idea to iron them on fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Success! So happy you found exactly what you were looking for. I can hear the excitement in your post. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh very nice.
    I'm looking for a new label supplier, too!

    ReplyDelete

what a nice person you are- taking the time to comment in this busy hectic world...Thank you!!